We highly recommend appointments be made several weeks in advance or upon checkout of a current service to reserve the most convenient time for your schedule. Walk-in appointments are subject to availability. By scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing to our cancellation policy. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time for check-in and any necessary paperwork.
A credit card is required for booking an appointment.
Complexions Regenerative Skincare & Wellness believes in maintaining a safe, friendly and quiet environment for both our spa guests and staff. As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation in the spa. Additionally, we ask that all guests silence their cell phones during each visit to the spa.
Please remember that all Complexions Regenerative Skincare & Wellness staff members are experienced professionals here to provide you the highest level of service. We ask that in return you treat them with the same respect they will extend to you and refrain from any inappropriate actions, requests, or comments that may be viewed as harassing or intimidating. It is our goal to ensure all services are performed in a professional environment.
late arrivals / CANCELLATIONS / no shows
If you are running late, a phone call is always appreciated. We will reschedule your appointment, if possible. If we are not able to reschedule your appointment time, your services will begin as previously scheduled. Your arrival time will determine the length of your treatment time, which will end as scheduled, so the next guest may begin promptly. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value. If you arrive 15 or more minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to cancel it.
As a courtesy to all of our guests, cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your appointment time. Failure to do so will result in a charge to your account. A $50 late fee will be charged to the method of payment provided to us during the booking process. A $50 no show fee may also be applied if your appointment time passes and you have failed to notify us that you are unable to make it.
PAYMENT & GRATUITY
Gratuity is not included in service pricing and may be added to credit card charges, gift cards and checks at time of check out. Gratuity for your service provider is optional and left to the discretion of each patient at the time of appointment. The industry standard is between 15-20% of the cost of each individual service, and what you choose to give depends on your level of satisfaction. Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, Personal Checks, Care Credit, as well as Complexions gift cards.
Medical professionals, such as a registered nurse or nurse practitioner are not allowed to earn gratuity, per the board of nursing standards. Estheticians can, and traditionally do, earn gratuity. (Example: a facial or microdermabrasion with an Esthetician)
PRICES & PROMOTIONS
We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time and without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase. Promotions and/or sales are not able to be combined, with the exception of our $25 birthday gift, which can be combined with other discounts.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
2. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
3. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
4. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
5. any other information that you choose to send to us;
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may share your information with another third party outside of our organization, if necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order) or to facilitate our organization in managing our website.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may accept orders and if we do, we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We do not honor the Do Not Track (DNT) web browser privacy preference at this time.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. And:
We may use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. And: We may partner with another party to provide specific services. We will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Effective: June 1, 2018