The Perfect Derma Peel
by Bella Medical Products
$225, Packages Available 30 Minutes
Safe and effective treatment for aging skin. The perfect derma peel delivers healthy ageless skin for all skin types. This medium depth medical grade peel has a unique blend of acids that address many common skin concerns. Ingredients include: TCA Trichloroacetic Acid, Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A), Salicylic and Kojic Acids, Phenol, Vitamin C, and Glutathione (a powerful Antioxidant).Benefits
- Improve overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyper pigmentation and melasma
- Control acne
- Remove or reduce sun damage
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the appearance of pores
Zein Obagi Skin Health Chemical Peels
ZO Stimulator Peel
$95, Packages Available
This "lunchtime" peel has no downtime, perfect for those with busy schedules. The ZO Stimulator Peel uses a combination of lactic, citric and glycolic acids to provide superficial exfoliation and cell turnover of the skin. Clients with fine lines, large pores, or oily skin may appreciate the tightening effect of this in-office peel.
- You will notice results immediately.
- Skin will be fresher, glowing and with an improvement in texture and tone.
- The ZO Stimulator Peel is not painful and does not involve any downtime.
- It stimulates cell turnover for continued improvement to the skin.
- Gives your skin a deep exfoliation leaving you with an amazing glow!
ZO 3-Step Peel
$399, Packages Available
This appointment requires 6 weeks of skin pre-conditioning and includes a ZO Skin Health Daily Skincare Program to prepare the skin for treatment. The total retail value of the products listed below is $214.
- Gentle Cleanser
- Exfoliating Polish
- Complexion Renewal Pads
- Daily Power Defense
- Wrinkle & Texture Repair
Designed by Dr. Zein Obagi, this is one of the most innovative and effective treatments for reducing the signs of aging and rejuvenating optimal skin health. This potent stimulating peel is designed for acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness. It promotes softer, smoother skin and is suitable for any skin type or color. Repeat every 4 to 6 weeks to achieve your desired result. Downtime varies depending on adherence to preconditioning protocol and skin type. Typically the process of initial skin renewal is 5-7 days during which you may experience peeling as a side effect. Results are seen over a longer duration of 1-3 months.
- Suitable for any skin type or color.
- Usage studies show remarkable safety with minimal irritation.
- Can be repeated every 3 to 4 weeks if deeper repair is desired.